Sun 29 Nov 2020 from 12:00 to 15:00
You have probably noticed that there is a Pandemic taking place and that lots of events are being cancelled. We have a cunning plan to get you muddy in November and follow the rules at the same time!
Heres’s how it will work:
- 4k Fun Run – NO timing, NO Prizes for speed – just mud, smiles and (of course) cake
- Bubbles of 1 to 6 people every 10 minutes
- Lemon Drizzle Cake, Tea and Coffee served at 3.5km for each bubble for 15mins
- Start & Finish in the Forest
- 3 prizes on Christmas Eve to the most liked photo on Facebook & Instagram & Twitter
- Book a time slot and set off with your bubble-mates
The event coincides with the SMPTE 2020 show‘s annual fun run. Anyone in the UK with an entry for the awesome 4k4charity can run the event as long as you book in advance. There will be no places available on the day.
Entries close Friday 27 Nov 2020 at midnight. No entries on the day. Contact Us if you have questions.
🏃🏃. Enter Now! 🏃🏃
- I have entered 4k4charity how do I run it at mud-forest-fun?
- Can I increase the size of my bubble after entering?
- Yes. Come back at any time and purchase an extra bubble member. Use the same email as the original purchase.
- Who can be in my bubble?
- Can I enter on the day?
- No. To meet government guidelines, you can only run if you have booked in advance.
- Can spectators come along?
- No. The site will only be open for registered runners.
- Will the race be cancelled if there is a lockdown?
- Yes. The race will be delayed until the lockdown ends. You can request a refund, donate your entry to our benefiriaries or we can defer your entry until we can get a slot in the new year. All money goes to our beneficiaries. The organisers don’t keep any of it.