Purchasing tickets for run-forest-run
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Fowlshatchcopse or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. To prevent fraud and protect Fowlshatchcopse and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
3. You must inform Fowlshatchcopse of any change of contact phone number or email address before the event via our contact page. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
4. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices and order forms are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered or information required for the event then we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price and with the correct details.
5. The event may be filmed or recorded by the press and by members of the public. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a participant. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend the event, please contact a member of the organising team.
6. Race information will be individually emailed. Race numbers, pins and T shirts are collected on the day at the venue.
7. We will try to despatch race information at least 2 weeks before the event. If you have not recevied your race details 7 days before the event then you MUST contact the organisers. No refunds will be issued from 7 days prior to the event.
8. If emailed race information is returned with errors, then we will attempt to contact you via SMS message on a mobile phone. Please ensure that your details are accurate.
9. Always check your race information. Mistakes when ordering and mistakes on your start time cannot always be corrected at the last minute on race day and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
10. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased without the written consent of the race organiser.
11. We always try to accomodate your circumstances and we know that injuries and bad luck occur. Please inform us as soon as possible of any issues and we will give free entries for next year or issue refunds when we can.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
12. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Organiser. We will endeavour to inform you with as much warning as possible if the event is to be cancelled. In the unlikely event we cancel within 24 hours of the start, we wil guarentee to transfer your entry to the following year.
13. If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must confirm the cancellation of the order using the shop cancellation page that we will send to you.
14. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
15. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
Attending an event
16. Events are the responsibility of the Event Organiser and not the Fowlshatchcopse shop. The Fowlshatchcopse shop has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
17. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Event Organiser and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the Event Organiser or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
18. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or the Event Organiser will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
19. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
20. When you receive your race information check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of identity if appropriate.
21. We may share elements of your personal information with Promoters, venue operators, medial teams, caterers (dietary information) and others as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
22. If you have registered, with us and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material please click here.
23. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation (GDPR).
24. The Fowlshatchcopse shop cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including Event Organisers and venue operators). However, the Fowlshatchcopse shop does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
25. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than the Fowlshatchcopse shop, you and the Event Organisers who have direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
26. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and the Fowlshatchcopse shop are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.